Neoprene Shoulder Support
In-stock item. Pickup will be available within one hour unless order is received after 4pm (weekdays) or 1pm (Saturday). Delivery can be expected within one business day.
The OTC Select 2451 neoprene shoulder support delivers therapeutic heat and compressive support to improve healing after injury or such issues as arthritis and tendonitis. It warms the shoulder while providing stability and joint flexibility to help accelerate the healing process. It can be worn all day for comfort against inflammation, acute or chronic pain, joint instability, post-op rehabilitation or after a dislocation.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Supports and protects while allowing virtually full range of motion
• Four-way stretch material provides even compression over all anatomical prominences of the joint
• Hook-and-loop compatible material allows for a wide range of adjustability
• Reversible for right or left side use
• Inconspicuous when worn under clothing
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE SHOULDER SUPPORT
|MEASURE AROUND THE CHEST AT THE LEVEL OF THE ARM PIT|
|SMALL||UP TO 40" (102 cm)|
|MEDIUM||41" - 51" (104 - 127 cm)|
|LARGE||51" - 60" (130 - 152 cm)|