Before submitting an order, please confirm that it will not need to be cancelled. We will be charged 3% of your purchase by the website platform, and we will pass that charge to you. This policy applies to online orders and rental reservations. It does not apply to purchases made in person.
The customer alone is responsible for knowing if a product is appropriate for their needs prior to making a purchase. If a product is not suitable, the following return policies will still apply. Please understand that this is medical equipment and stringent policies are necessary.
RETURN POLICY FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE OR PICKUP
Note these policies do not apply to defective equipment. We will always honor our products and manufacturers' warranties.
• All items eligible for return must be returned within 7 days and must be unused and in their original condition. Sales receipt is required.
• NO RETURNS on lift chairs, scooters, power chairs, premium rollators, walking boots, post-op shoes, iReliev brand products, CBD products, essential oils, clearance or used items.
• NO RETURNS on any items from the Lake Life Goods boutique, including handmade items, apparel, jewelry, candles, or other gifts.
• NO RETURNS on non-stock items that have been special ordered on behalf of the customer.
• In-stock wheelchairs, basic rollators, walkers and crutches must be clean and undamaged and will be charged a standard weekly or monthly rental fee if returned.
• ZOOM Rollators purchased in store or purchased online and picked up in store can be exchanged for a different size within 7 days of the date of pickup with no signs of wear. ZOOM Rollators cannot be returned without an exchange.
• Items that have been DELIVERED will not be picked up for a return, and delivery fees are non-refundable. Restocking fees will apply where a free delivery occurred.
RETURN POLICY FOR SHIP TO HOME PURCHASES
• Items eligible for return must be unopened and unused.
• Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product unless it is a defective or damaged product upon delivery.
• Items must be shipped via UPS by the 10th day after delivery date.
• Customer must email email@example.com within seven days of the delivery date to request a Return Authorization and must wait to receive shipping instructions. DO NOT ship a return without first receiving a Return Authorization, you will not receive a refund. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
• Rollators/rolling walkers can be exchanged for a different size within 10 days of the date of delivery if there is zero signs of wear or use. The customer is responsible for shipping or returning the original rollator.
Our return policy reflects the policies imposed on us by our vendors, as well as industry standard protocols and uncertain times in supply management and public health. Our staff will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests and will assist to the best of our ability, but please also know that certain things are out of our control.